Old 18-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Martin

Default Spring Lambs

Well, I wouldn't presume to go to that newsgroup to play the joker,
and I certainly respect anyone's right to eat whatever they like.

No doubt you offer the same right to pedophiles to **** children,
robbers to mug grannies and so on?

No, I don't. You must admit, that's a bit of a leap from eating a veggie
burger.

However, when
you consider that someone has dropped into uk.rec.gardening to tell
me to "Go veggie,"

Really, who was that, drama queen?

Either it was you, or someone spoofing your "From" name. What did you find
so dramatic? The truth?

I hope you can understand why I can't take him too seriously!
Yes, the comment about lamb chops was made tongue in cheek, and it
could be viewed as provocative. I belive it was appropriate given
how far off topic the original post was. Keep it in
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian where it belongs!

Nuts.

Well, if your view is nuts, I respect that. Now off to bed with you, you've
got a lecture tomorrow afternoon.

---