Old 19-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Bob Hobden

Default Do plants have brain?

"Robert" wrote in message after Rajinder...
:
: It may seem a silly question but I have heard that the plants have
: "lesser brain", the seat of instincts.
:
: Is it true?
:

Well they're more intelligent than President Bush but I don' think there's

lot in it

Hmmm, after 9/11 everyone in the world expected another similar terrorist
atrocity in the US within months, it hasn't happened yet. Why? Because a lot
of the terrorist types are now engaged with well trained and well armed
soldiers in Iraq and a lot of the "terrorists" are being killed as opposed
to US civilians.
So is Bush an idiot or a damn good chess player?

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars