Old 19-04-2004, 08:08 AM
Martin

Default Spring Lambs

Derek Moody wrote:
In article , Martin
wrote:

No doubt you offer the same right to pedophiles to **** children,
robbers to mug grannies and so on?

No, I don't. You must admit, that's a bit of a leap from eating a
veggie burger.

About par for Pete.

However, when
you consider that someone has dropped into uk.rec.gardening to tell
me to "Go veggie,"

Really, who was that, drama queen?

Either it was you, or someone spoofing your "From" name. What did
you find so dramatic? The truth?

Google for 'Pete the Troll' if you want to see a selection of Pete's
ID's. He changes roughly once a week and hasn't used any version of
his own name since (iIrc) 1999. He may have forgotten it. Right now
he's trying to forge his headers look like he's posting from one of
my accounts. He isn't very good at that either.

Yes, I'd noticed he was trying to spoof your account (albeit very crudely).
Thanks for the heads up - I'll not waste any more time on him.

Regards

Martin

---