Old 19-04-2004, 08:09 AM
MissJuggs

Default Identifying a pest - help needed

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:31:05 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

Ah. See, I have superturbo charged ladybirds with giganticism
disease.

Mine dew, there are some fairly big ladybirds about. Last year I found
an Anatis ocellata (8-9mm) waving at me from my Black Hamburg, so I
rushed inside for my beetlebook, and was disappointed to find that they
are 'fairly common' in the UK.

The ones I have been seeing this year are reaching 7 - 8 mm easy.

Glenys

--
"A Newsweek poll said if the election were held today, John Kerry
would beat Bush 49 percent to 46 percent. And today, President Bush