Old 19-04-2004, 01:04 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Fiberglass edging--any good?

Maybe stop by Lowe's and copy down the contact info of the manufacturer
off of the label. They probably are on the web. I contact people that
way and get to the supply line for things I or the business may want.

Tony wrote:

The biggest problem I'm finding is
locating a local supplier of the fiberglass stuff. Most local supply h=

ouses
have never heard of it. Only place I've seen it is at Lowe's, and all =

they
had was the 20 foot rolls. I'm probably going to need 170 feet, so I'd=

much
rather buy it in 100 foot rolls (which, at least according to various w=

eb
sites, it is also sold in).

Tony

-- =