Old 19-04-2004, 01:07 PM
KrakAttiK

Default Spring Lambs

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:30:50 +0100, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

"Oz" wrote in message
Jim Webster writes

it is surprising how few real trolls there are now. As people have got

more
used to usenet they tend to ignore them. Certainly on the UK groups pete

may
be one of the few left.

perhaps he should be preserved as an endangered species unable to cope
with the new environment.

OTOH perhaps preserving in formalin would be easier.....

I suspect that trolling was a phenomena we passed through. They are easy
enough to spot once people have been on line for a while and everyone just
treats them as the equivilent of the village idiot and ignores them other
than occassionally winding them up.
Certainly you no longer see the subtle or witty trolls that there used to be

You never were subtle or witty. Troll.

Mind you I must confess I get enormous pleasure from poking you with a
stick, does it show? lol

Cheerio

--
To avoid grizzlies, the Alaska Department of Fish & Game advises hikers
to wear noisy little bells on clothes and carry pepper spray. Also watch