Old 19-04-2004, 02:07 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Need assistance getting rid of pond...

"PC_GURU3000z" wrote in message
m...
Need help...

I have a backyard concrete pond that i want to get rid of. The pond
is about 6 ft long, 4 ft wide, and 4 ft deep.
The intention is to fill it full of concrete. Any suggestions, type
of cement, reinforcement, game plan, etc.?
Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am not sure I understand...You have a 6x4x4 foot hole in your yard, and
you want to fill it with concrete? Me thinks this is a bad idea. It'll take
a lot of concrete, and once done...you will only have a huge block of
concrete. How about breaking some holes in the bottom for drainage, and fill
it with dirt? Then at least you have some useable land.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com