Old 19-04-2004, 02:09 PM
Chuck

Default Bermuda; Not a Nice Lawn Grass . . . .

Where were you on-line in the early 80s? Me too. DUN BBSs & Usenet.

"escapee" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:39:24 GMT, "God Bless Texas"

opined:

"escapee" wrote

I was responding to the person who said they wanted to get rid of the

fescue and
St. Augustine from their bermuda lawn. In that case, stopping water

will
indeed
kill the fescue and St. Augustine.

Oops, so you were. Top posting always confuses me . . .

I try to follow the way the poster before me posts. If someone bottom

posts, I
do that as well. Being online since the early 80s, I have given up linear
thinking. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Victoria