Old 19-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default lotus tuber

"Nedra" wrote in message
.net...
Hi Maureen,

Just add some dirt to the tub; make indentations for the tubers on
top of the soil;
place the tubers in the indentations; add more dirt - not too much
though. You want them to be able to reach the top easily.

You can also place a small flat rock on top of the tubers, if they
don't stay planted. This is what I usually have to do ;-)

snip

I agree, my lotus are actually more sitting in some mud more then they are
"planted". LOL. Nedra, this year I have 1 tubor in four feet of water in an
18 inch pot, and 4 tubors in 2 feet of water in a rectangle window box. The
experiment begins.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com