Old 19-04-2004, 03:06 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Birds and the Bees and Koi and the...

Want some ketchup with that foot BV? :-)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Gale Pearce" wrote in message
Well, second off, are you familiar with the names Gale Sayer, or Gale
Gordon? , but don't take this wrong it's not a problem assuming I'm a

woman,
my mother apologizes non stop for naming me Gale - I got past that years
ago - was a bit rough in the younger years, though ( oh yeah - memories

of
8 - 12 yrs old!!) - so how's that 12 inch carp :~)))))))))

snip

Mouth open. Foot inserted. My apologies.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com