Old 19-04-2004, 04:06 PM
no spam here, thanks

Default Begonia Bulbs

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:42:58 +0100, Jack Ouzzi
wrote:

I'm not trying to be a smart-arse, but didn't they come with
instructions?

AFAIK you plant them in containers, feed and water like crazy once they
show a bit of foliage, they flower beautifully, then when the first
autumn frost comes you take 'em out (their foliage has been chopped off
by the frost). Store 'em in a dark cool place (wrapped in newspaper/in
sand in the garage) then stick 'em in a container again about now - when
they being to show foliage, water and feed like crazy.

Top posting? well, if you read the below post first, you wouldn't want
to have to read it again would you? If you didn't - don't be so
impatient .... get a proper threading newsreader!

Hi,

Just bought some cheapish (I think) Begonia bulbs from Asda.

Can I just plant then in the garden and forget them??
Will they come every year??
Any other tips .. have I got to dig em up at the end on the season?

Thanks

Mr KnowLittle