Old 19-04-2004, 04:06 PM
JennyC

Default Rhubarb

"Vicky" wrote in message
I love rhubarb and the quality in the shops at the moment is terrible. My
mother had a huge rhubarb patch that we used to help her harvest years ago
and I want to grow my own but have limited space. I've read that it
shouldn't be harvested for at least a year after planting.

What I'd like to know is how big is the root spread? (I might put it in the
spot where I currently have a pampas if I win the battle in removing said
pampas but it's putting up a brave fight) And can I grow it in large pots
or anything similar?

Vicky

Everything you'll ever need to know about rhubarb:
http://www.rhubarbinfo.com/

jenny :~)