Old 19-04-2004, 08:14 PM
Mike

Default Rhubarb

Thanks Jenny - looks like I'll have to rethink replacing the pampas with

it
as it will probably create even more problems!

Vicky

If it's anything to go by, we have our rhubarb at the end of a 4ft wide
raised bed and it takes 2ft only. Come on over and see if you like.

Mike
--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th