Old 19-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Sacha

Default Recycle builders bag for compost container?

David W.E. Roberts19/4/04 1:47

X-posting. Yes, I know I am a bad person :-)

I was just about to order a couple of plastic compost bins from the council
(or at least, the firm that does a discount deal via the council) when my
eyes alighted on a white plastic 1cu metre bag which was used to deliver
sand. I have another one somewhere as well.

snip

We offer all our old compost bags to any customer and request only a
donation, of the customer's choice, to a local charity. They can be used as
you suggest or to bag up and dispose of rubbish or turned black side out, to
line tubs and containers to retain moisture.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk