Old 19-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Curlytail

Default Which Pump is Right for my Pond??

Thanks for that - I was after the same info too.
Dave
"George" wrote in message
.. .

"Steve Shapson" wrote in message
I've finished building my pond (18'x18'x2'/attached to a 55' long 2'

wide
stream up to a waterfall at a grade 4 feet above the pond grade).

There are so many pumps on the market. I do not know where to go. I do

want
a good flow of water to make the waterfall dramatic. Does anyone care

advise me on what pump I should obtain? I would want a pump which is

under
the water. I would want this pump to be effecient, using less energy

than
some pump. Are there any good solar pumps?

There will be a lot of plants and few fish in this pond.
Thanks so much for any help.

--
Steve

Try this web site: