Old 19-04-2004, 11:06 PM
samaki

Default Odp: Phals galore!

Użytkownik Reka w wiadomości do grup dyskusyjnych
Yay! Thanks, Nina! Anyone want any superfluous Catts?
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Superfluous Catts ... when I`ll be able to utter such words ... !!! I live
in a country (Poland) where No ID Catt cost about 30 euro (my scholarship
money is 50 euro - just for comparison). And if I want to buy it I have to
drive like 100 km, or order it and wait for 3 months till the vendor brings
it from Germany !
Anyway - there is also good news, there will be The First Orchid Exhibition
in my town this weekend, and I am helping to organise it. There will be 150
plants on display, which is a pretty big amount for us (sic!)

good growing
Martha