Old 20-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Cichlidiot

Default Need assistance getting rid of pond...

Benign Vanilla wrote:
I am not sure I understand...You have a 6x4x4 foot hole in your yard, and
you want to fill it with concrete? Me thinks this is a bad idea. It'll take
a lot of concrete, and once done...you will only have a huge block of
concrete. How about breaking some holes in the bottom for drainage, and fill
it with dirt? Then at least you have some useable land.

Good, I'm not the only one that was going "wtf?" when I read the post and
saw he was going to fill it in with concrete, heh. Having never removed a
pond, I thought I wouldn't comment on it though since I couldn't give
reasonable alternatives. Although logically it would seem removing the
concrete and filling in with dirt would be a viable alternative, if
requiring a bit of elbow greese. Anyways, who'd want to remove a pond. Add
more... make bigger... heh.