Old 20-04-2004, 04:08 AM
Huge

Default Recycle builders bag for compost container?

(dmc) writes:
In article ,
Grunff wrote:
David W.E. Roberts wrote:

These bag things are supposed to bio-degrade, so only a solution for a year
or so.

Really? Mine don't - they're polypropylene, and will stick around for a
looong time.

Had a couple full of gravel at the bottom of the garden for a few years.
Both have gone very brittle - the one I attempted to empty and move just
crumbled.

That's not biodegrading. The UV in the sunlight has destroyed them.