Old 20-04-2004, 10:08 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Rabbit Control

In article , Robert E A
Harvey writes
Amazing what you learn, ain't it. I bin fending off bunnies 30 years,
on & off, and never heard of anyone doing this. But you are quite
right, they do, don't they!

Except recently the bunnies trying to get into the veg plot of an
acquaintance have figured out that they have to start burrowing a couple
of feet away to get under the horizontal mesh. It has taken them about
20 years, but they have finally figured it out (((((((((((
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.