Old 20-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Mike

Default Solar Garden Lights

We are thinking of Solar Lights to lighten a dark bit of pathway to the
bottom of the garden. We are thinking of the 'Lantern on the spike' sort

of
thing. (As in the Argos or the KleeneZe Catalogues)

Anyone any recommendations?

Mike

No recommendations, but do watch out for length of time they will stay lit
from one day's sunshine - especially if you're going to be relying on them
for illumination in winter, rather than just a bit of summertime "mood"
lighting.

The times listed on the box will be less than half that in winter - and
there's a lot of hours between sunset and bedtime at that time of year!

Bob

Thanks Bob. I had given that thought, less time in the winter, but hadn't
thought of figures and the length of darkness in the winter. They will be
used predominantly for illumination in the winter, up to about 11.00pm when
I come in from a night out with the boys;-)

Mike