Old 20-04-2004, 01:05 PM
jane

Default Rabbit Control

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:23:12 +0100, "Robert E A Harvey"
wrote:

~Jane Ransom wrote:
~ In article , Robert
~ E A Harvey writes
~ Amazing what you learn, ain't it. I bin fending off bunnies 30
~ years, on & off, and never heard of anyone doing this. But you are
~ quite right, they do, don't they!
~
~ Except recently the bunnies trying to get into the veg plot of an
~ acquaintance have figured out that they have to start burrowing a
~ couple of feet away to get under the horizontal mesh. It has taken
~ them about 20 years, but they have finally figured it out
~
~so you are saying I'm 2/3rds less bright than a rabbit?
~

Well there's one thing - it's appropriate having you commenting on
this thread - your surname *is* Harvey ....

:-)

--
jane

Mark Twain