Old 20-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Kate Connally

Default short grass?

J Kolenovsky wrote:

Dwarf mondo grass.
--
Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
ô¿ô - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business
ô¿ô - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal

I looked it up and it seems like it would work.
I just have a question about light vs. shade.
All the sites I looked at said this grass needs
shade of light shade or partial shade. What I want
to know is what is partial shade. My front and back
lawns only get direct sun for part of the day. The
front lawn only in the morning for the most part.
By partial shade do they mean shade for part of the
day or do they mean always shaded but with some sunlight
filtering through the trees so that the area is only
dappled with sunlight?

Thanks,
Kate

--