Old 20-04-2004, 09:07 PM
Cereus-validus

Default what is best nutrient for growing plants and flinging around?

If top posting annoys you so much, David, I will continue doing so, you
prissy little fuss pot!

What a I rebelling against? What you got?

Do you use fish emulsion in your photography too, wise guy? There sure are
things much better suited to flinging!!!

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:40:55 GMT, in rec.gardens.roses you wrote:

I am sorry if I offended you Lisa Lisa.

Didn't think you were really THAT stupid!

Sometimes its too easy to mistaken a fruit loop for a frosted flake
especially when its trying to pass for grape nuts! I ain't no cereal

killer,
you poptart.

Sorry that you got yourself caught up in the clone wars, Queen

Iamahorndog.

Well, she was right about one thing - the fact that you are a top
poster seems to support the idea that you might be a newbie to USENET.
Of course, I'm sure that you will come back with some bluster about
being a rebel or something...

Of course, I'm deliberately cross-posting, which is normally a no-no
as well, simply because I don't know which forum you are responding
from.

And here's one actual possible answer to the original question - fish
emulsion.