Old 20-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Sudden oak death

"tuin man" wrote in message after me...

Having just purchased 1200 young trees for our new local Park it makes
rather sombre reading.

Ah yes, but things could be worse. (depending on who's doing the planting)

I once worked for an industrial landscape firm. i.e., they catered for
businesses, councils, etc and not private customers. ((snip))

When I came a visiting one midweek afternoon, I noticed the upside down
planting. It turned out to be in the region of 2700 saplings.

Hopefully that sort of thing shouldn't happen as there are a number of
gardeners involved in this Park project.

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars