Old 21-04-2004, 05:11 AM
dave weil

Default what is best nutrient for growing plants and flinging around?

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 03:03:49 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!

You called me Johnny!!

Obviously, you're pretty clueless, so I'll let someone else explain
the phrase.

Some biker you are. You didn't even recognize the "What you got?" line, you
clueless geeky dweeb!

Oh, I recognized it all right. And I treated it with the respect that
it warranted.

Go peddle you brand of arrogant stupidity somewhere else.

Hey, you brought your bullshit 'round these parts. How are you going
to explain this idiocy to your dad when he asks you who's been using
his computer on the internet again?