Old 05-02-2003, 04:06 PM
Louis Brooks

Default [IBC] Pomegranate

Oops, sorry. I had meant to put my location in my sig
and forgot. I am located in North Flordia, Tallahassee
to be exact. I have your site bookmarked, so I will go
check it out as soon as I get a breather here at work.

Thanks,

Louis
--- Michael Persiano wrote:
In a message dated 2/5/2003 10:05:29 AM Eastern
Standard Time, writes:

am not too familiar with this species so I am
looking for information on the care of

pomegranates.
If anyone could please point me in the right

direction
to books, websites, etc with information on
pomegranates I would be most grateful. Also if

anyone
has links to pictures of some more mature

specimens I
would like to see what potential these trees have.

Louis:

You will find a mature specimen on the home page of
my site. I have not yet posted much on this 15 year
project from seedling.

As for Pomegranate care, tell us where you live, and
we can intelligently respond with specifics about
this world-class specimen for bonsai culture.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob/index.html

++++Sponsored, in part, by Jerry