Old 21-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Sacha

Default Rabbit Control

Kay Easton20/4/04 11:58

In article , Mike Lyle
writes
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote in message
The message
from Kay Easton contains these words:
In article , Jaques d'Alltrades
writes

That's a moot point

Rusty, I love you! That's the first time in years that I've seen someone
spell 'moot' correctly (rather than the meaningless 'mute')

Kay, I love you too!

Now if only people would use 'fazed' not 'phased' and 'bated' rather
than 'baited' breath ...

And you're instead of your (where applicable), and lose instead of
loose, and eschew the greengrocers' apostrophe.......

You darlings really ought to join me and the other fanatics at
alt.usage.english: I've led such a sheltered life that I didn't even
*know* some people tried to spell it "mute". It must be Hell out
there!

They even *pronounce* it 'mute'!

Perhaps they also says "Haitch". ;-) Just a small personal bugbear.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)