Old 21-04-2004, 03:09 PM
MissJuggs

Default Growing Bilberries

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:42:31 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

I'm not entirely sure how best to propagate - one bush appears to be
superior in fruit size and number than the others. I'll need to try
cuttings etc.

Most Lonicera seem to layer pretty well.

I once stuck a heeled twig of a Lonicera in a recently filled pot in
the autumn - it started growing leaves the next spring.

Glenys

--
"A Newsweek poll said if the election were held today, John Kerry
would beat Bush 49 percent to 46 percent. And today, President Bush