Old 21-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Laura B.

Default Non chemical warfare on fleas?

Perry Templeton wrote:
I have an employee that is anti chemicals. He has an infestation of fleas
in his house. We are in South Louisiana, way south. Below New Orleans.
Sultry and hot. He had a cat. Said cat has expired. Fleas now are feeding
on humans, etc. My guy doesn't want to do anything chemical to get rid of
the fleas. What solutions? Besides moving? The house is up off the
ground, built on pillars.
Perry
I will post this in several different forums so I apologize in advance for
any redundance.

I read someplace that flees generally live in the carpet of houses.
Tell your friend to vacuum his floors, furniture, and wash his bedding
on a regular basis. He'll eventually get the upper hand.

Laura B.