Old 21-04-2004, 04:04 PM
RoyDMercer

Default dead spots in lawn

Nope, I got a real computer and I have no desire to put screwy colors and
songs in my messages.

"Steveo" wrote in message
Are you too?

"RoyDMercer" wrote:
I'm not sure if it was, but I can send you a pic of some of my dogs' if
you really want one. Be sure to specify 'day old' or 'steamer' in your
request.

"Steveo" wrote in message
Is that a picture of your dog shit?

(Peacemaker 9001) wrote:
--WebTV-Mail-25021-4083

we had dead spots in our lawn from washing the car and pouring the
water from the bucket on the grass.forgot it had hard chemicals in
it. i dug out the spots in the grass.i filled it with dog feces.i

cut
the grass and i rake the cut grass over the dog feces.
i took 3 weeks and new grass filled in.it looked like new.
my plants were failing.i dug em up,and i put dog feces in the
hole.replanted the plants.all my plants are blooming perfect.
only problem my two dogs broke their cable and ran away.

--WebTV-Mail-25021-4083

htmlhtml
body bgcolor="#0000ff" text="#fffff0"
bgsound
src="http://wtv-zone.com/valinpa/songs2/proud2bamerican.mid""
autostart loop="5" brbr
center
img src="http://wtv-zone.com/valinpa/gifs/geeseflyin.gif"
/center
brbrbrbr
center
font size="3" color="#bda73a" effect="emboss"
a href="http://wtv-zone.com/valinpa/Sigsations-Sig-Maker.html"
nocolor Sigsation's Sig Maker/a/font
/center
brbrbr