Old 21-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Ficus Book Now Available

Hi All,

One of our list members - Jerry Meislik - has just received his copy of HIS new book "Ficus the Exotic Bonsai". I haven't seen it yet but knowing Jerry through the IBC I'm sure there is much info here for the beginner or experienced artist alike. Who do
you know that can grow ficus like this in Montana? To learn more go to:

http://www.bonsaihunk.8m.com/

As a disclaimer, I have no monetary interest whatsoever in this, but I'm pleased as punch to let you all know it's finally available.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++