Old 21-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Ignoramus31046

Default Edible stuff in the front yard

In article , Zemedelec wrote:
Being from a country where people considered their land plots as
source of food rather than entertainment, I have hard times
reconciling myself with gardening decorative plants. BRBR

Do I hear a sniff of disdain here? Flowering varieties of peas and
squash. Opium poppies--usually not illegal unless you harvest them.
Dandelions--make wine of the flower heads. Morning Glories if you
enjoy hallucinogenics (read up on them first.) Flax, for the oil
(and the flowers). zemedelec

Okay, can you enlighten me about poppies. I would like to grow poppies
that I can use for pies and such, tyhat you make with poppy seeds. Is
that legal?