Old 22-04-2004, 12:05 AM
martin

Default Life after death?

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:33:06 +0100, "john west++++"
wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
I was in Tesco yesterday and was looking at Nippon ant killer when I

spotted
"Ant traps" which said they would kill ants for 3 months.
My question is do they come back to life after this time?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

because ants have a shorter life span the reincarnation period is much
shorter. however they may not come back as ants. if they have been unselfish
they may come back as a gazelle or similar, if selfish they come back as
homosapien politician.

everybody knows that they come back as aphids and then slugs