Old 22-04-2004, 04:08 AM
R.C. Crawford

Default contractor recommendation?

I will be glad to quote you a price to install your drain.
Give me a call at 293-3989. Ask for R.C.

"nsmith01tx" wrote in message
I need to hire someone to bury a 4-inch drainage pipe to run from the
gutter downspouts to a central location downhill from the house.
Sometime in the future I'll hook it up to a rainwater collection tank,
but for now it'll just divert the water.
This will require a rock saw as I have a LOT of rock. I thought I'd do
this myself, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
Can anyone recommend a contractor for this?
Thanks,
Nathan