Old 22-04-2004, 09:02 AM
Rach

Default paint for exterior wood

Hi everyone. Thanks for your replies you've all been very helpful.
The reason I was looking for a paint and not a woodstain for the shed is
partly because the colour it is now is such a bright red (that was a wood
stain) that a wood stain will not look as it should. I tried putting green
on before and it didn't look slightly green just a nasty kind of browny
colour.

"vincent p. norris" wrote in message
What kind of paint (NOT woodstain) can I use in the garden - on fences,
sheds etc?

Did you seriously consider stain? It looks very "natural," unlike
paint, and will not blister and peel the way paint does.

vince norris