Old 22-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Ray

Default Chemical Proportioner

Matt,

That is the sort of question I specifically asked, and these particular units function independent
of the pressure and flow.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Matthew Donadio" wrote in message ...
"Ray" wrote in message
I have an opportunity to begin carrying a tank-type device that connects

to your hose bib, and that
feeds at a constant rate no matter what the flow or back pressure. Price

is likely to be less than
$100 for a unit capable of feeding at an adjustable 1000:1 to 100:1 and

holding several gallons of
concentrate.

If it would work at the end of a 100 ft hose fed from my house, then I would
buy one (not for my orchids, but for outdoor beds). I have tried siphon
feeders, but they don't work when a 100 ft hose is attached since the
pressure drop is too large.

--Matt