Old 22-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Salty Thumb

Default buy snake plant, get free frog?

"Cereus-validus" wrote in
:

Your frog story sure was riveting!
Did you kiss him to see if he was actually a prince?

BTW, its Sansevieria trifasciata 'Laurentii'

They really must be extra special at your local Home Depot if they
have mastered a way to kill snake plants!!!

ha, very funny. are you sure my story was riveting and not ribbiting?

by scraggly looking I meant having damaged or broken leaves, not knock,
knock, knocking on death's door.

I just went with what was on the upc label, which was Sansevieria
Laurentii. It looks like this:

http://www.desert-
tropicals.com/Plants/Agavaceae/Sansevieria_trifasciata.html

I don't usually play for that team, but for a kingdom, why not? So I ran
inside to get a breath mint, but sadly the frog had disappeared again.
:-(