Old 22-04-2004, 03:07 PM
The Flying Hamster

Default Sparrows!

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:31:06 +0100, klara King wrote:

But all of a sudden they have taken a fancy to dead-heading the
primroses. Only the yellow flowers are affected and the poor birds are
no longer "our sparrows" but "YOUR sparrows".

Oh, it's the sparrows then? I wondered who was doing the damage, not

Blue tits here attacking the Quince, we've slowed the rate of nipping
by installing a peanut feeder in the tree so they're all gorging
themselves before attacking the flowers

--
The Flying Hamster http://www.korenwolf.net/
We're all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars (O Wilde)