Old 22-04-2004, 04:02 PM

Default Ebay ethics queston (plant related)

nooooo. the seller did everything they could including sending another shipment to
complete the order. they deserve a glowing report for doing everything they could to
fix the problem.
see... sellers cannot control the mails, they cannot always control a lot of things.
so the difference between excellent sellers and assholes is the great sellers "make
it right" including complete refund if necessary.

"Bob" wrote:
Doesn't that kind of thing make "feedback" kind of useless.

Bob

wrote in message
you dont pay, but you leave a glowing feedback. Ingrid

Darren Garrison wrote:

Wanting a few opinions on this.

I order some Lilly of the Valley pips (one order of 5 white,

one order of 3 pink) from a high-volume
Ebay seller using buy-it-now and immedately paying via Paypal.

Soon afterwards, I get a boilerplate
e-mail with the subject that the item "has been shipped", but

in the body of the message it points
out that the seller ships on only Mondays and Tuesdays. So

that would have allowed for a few more
days before shipping. But 14 days after the "item has

shipped" notice it still hadn't arrived,

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.