Old 22-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] question about FAQ :)

serwus

does this group have any FAQ? I have few simple questions about

bonsai, but
i'm afraid that you have had here many topics about starting

adventure with
trees, so i don't want to repeat it. if you can give me a link

to FAQ i'll
be very happy

Yep. Go to www.internetbonsaiclub.org. You will find a listing
for the FAQ AND for the "Knowledge Base" which is a more
extensive set of articles on bonsai.

There also is an on-line bonsai class, and a LOT more.

Welcome to bonsai!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++