Old 22-04-2004, 10:05 PM

Default Best websites to help plan a water garden?

Hi...we are finally going to put in a brick patio this year, and I
hope to put in the water garden I've always wanted.

I have Ortho's All About Garden Ponds book.

Are there any websites that you experts recommend for tips and How
To's, especially for helping me to plan?

I'd also like to find out which brands are best as far as liners,
pumps, etc.

Google comes up with so many sites, but most of them are retailers
with a couple of paragraphs of How To.

I live in northwestern IL, so we get cold winters, and I'd like to
have fish.
I've put this off for years because I've been intimidated by it, but I
hope this year I can put my back into it and get it done.

Thanks,
Mitch