Old 23-04-2004, 12:02 AM
Salty Thumb

Default buy snake plant, get free frog?

"Christopher Fuhrman" wrote in
:

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
I will post a picture in the alt.binaries.pictures.garden group.

It sure looks green -- more green than any frog I've seen in North
America.

Perhaps you could get a better photo and ask about it in a
frog-related newsgroup such as rec.pets.herp.

Cris

It does look like hyla cinera. I checked and it even has the leg stripe.

Last night when I checked on it, it appeared to have left but today it's
back, but has moved a couple of inches further down on the bag.

The posted picture was taken with a really cheap camera and was the least
fuzzy of 8. The mortar in the background definitely isn't that shiny,
but the frog is about the right color.

I'm just going to leave it be, although I'm still wondering why it's
hanging around.