Old 23-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Bobby Baxter

Default Husky Pressure Washer

I have purchased several North Star pressure washers from Northern
Hydraulics in Raleigh. I have been very happy with these. I always buy the
ones with the Honda engines. Remember when you buy one that you get more
cleaning power with gallons per minute through the gun than you do with PSI.
My personal preference is also gas powered and not electric.

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Gardens
http://happymoosegardens.com

"Jo" wrote in message
om...
I was considering getting one to keep my deck and pavements clean.
The model is 1750 PSI Electric Pressure Washer.
Has anyone had experience with this company?
Thanks in advance!

Jo