Old 23-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Círdan Falassion

Default Re-planting Holly

Evening,

After a few years of living at my current address I am about 3/4 way
through landscaping the garden (it was all humps/bumps as it was built on
natural mountain that has never been worked).
The main sticking point is an 8' Holly tree which just HAS to be moved.
I've done some research on this and am aware that the likelyhood is that it
will die if moved, however it has to be done and I would therefore like to
give it as much chance of survival as possible (however small that may be!)
This link http://tinyurl.com/2pnd6 gives a guide to planting a new tree,
but I was wondering if that is good advice in general or should I be
looking to do something different with this Holly?

Thanks

:: Virus Database 423, Release Date 15/04/2004