Old 23-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Stephen M. Henning

Default Any Ponders in Berks County PA? (was: contractor recommendations?)

"Ridge Roofing, Inc." wrote:

I live in Berks County Pennsylvania and have moved into a property
with two ponds, roughly 40'x100'. The dams need work and I was
wondering if anyone could recommend a contractor who does this type of
work? Thanks
One dam is concrete and the other is stone and access is very limited.

Wetlands and dams usually mean lots of PA DER involvement. The
engineering firm of Entech Engineering Inc., 4 S. 4th St., Reading, PA.
handles the dam at the Hawk Mountain Boy Scout Reservation, in
Schuylkill County. They also do the engineering on many other dams in
the area. It is an excellent outfit.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman