Old 24-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Joe C (free agent acct)

Default Easy answer: was A very stupid question!! maybe not so stupid....

Okay....go to www.pottingsource.com and then click on LINKS and then
HOW TO BUILD AN ORCHID SHELF....lots of details.....

Hope that helps.

Joe

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 01:26:30 GMT, "PhalGuy"
wrote:

Hello everyone!

Ok, this Saturday, I`m going to buy my new fixture for new lighting!
I have decided that I`m gonna buy 6 shop light fisture, two shoplight with 4
tubes for each shelf of my unit.
I have also decided that I`m going to use 2 40W 48 inch of Cool white and 2
40W 48 inch warm light because coll whit have more blue light and warm more
red!

Here is the question: Does it matter the order I`m going to install the
tubes!
I mean should I put : Warm, cold, warm cold
or Warm Cold cold warm
or Cold warm warm cold
or Cold warm cold warm

I told you that can be a very stupid question!

thanks

Claude