Old 24-04-2004, 04:03 AM
builderbos

Default Newbie Seeks Advice.

(Mark) wrote in message . com...
(builderbos) wrote in message . com...
Hello all,

I'm in upstate NY, and would like to start a garden this year of various foods.

Is there a site someone can recommend or book to help get me thru the basics?

Thanks.

I bought a copy of "The Vegetable Gardener's Bible" and have found it
to be very informative. It deals with raised beds, organic methods,
all kinds of companion planting tidbits, as well as detailed
information on just about any veggie or herb that you're likely to
want to plant. It also has a big section on pests and bugs, both good
and bad.

I highly recommend it.

Mark

Thanks to you and the others...I'm taking all the advice to heart.
Looking forward to starting.