Old 24-04-2004, 07:03 AM
Mark and Kim Smith

Default Best websites to help plan a water garden?

$250 doesn't sound bad for someone who designs stuff that you think
looks beautiful. That's what is important anyway, what you think about it.

wrote:

Thanks for all the links.

A guy who goes to my church is a landscape designer, and he does lots
of water features for the wealthy. I'm friendly with him, so I called
him today and asked how much it would cost for his design expertise
only, if I do all the work.

He said he would charge me $25/hr, and that he estimates a total of 10
hours, but that includes all the design, delivering the rocks and
boulders, and checking up on me while I'm building it to make
corrections.

Sound pretty good?

I've seen his work...he does beautiful stuff.
I told him the space I have to work with, and he thinks a waterfall,
short stream, and pond with fish will cost me about $2500.