Old 24-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Pat Kiewicz

Default planting blue rug juniper and blue star juniper

sams said:

I am planning to plant blue rug juniper 4 to 6 and 4 or 6 blue start
juniper in between, in a slope where only morning to noon sun will be
available. Is this a good idea? Or should I go for the same type?

Plan A Plan B
0 * 0 * 0 * 0 0 * 0
* 0 * 0 * 0 * 0 * * * 0
0 * 0

I'd go with something more like plan B. Maybe the taller variety upslope and
center, the shorter type downslope and sweeping up the sides -- and not
slavishly symmetrical.

(attributed to Don Marti)