Old 24-04-2004, 01:04 PM
JK

Default Neighbour's shed

The property behind mine has a large makeshift shed. Because the level of
their garden is about 2ft higher, the height is about 3m above the level of
our lawn. Now he's saying he wants to build it in brick, ie rip down the
shanty-town thing that is there and replace it with a brickbuilt outhouse.
Anyone know what rules would govern this? It seems a bit excessively high to
be built right up against my fence, and shouldn't he have toget planning
permission?

I'm worried because our house is currently being sold, and I don't want to
get into a dispute which might endanger the sale, but on the other hand, I
can't ignore it.

John